ESL/ELA teachers are core positions in International Department, therefore have to well understand the Mission & the Aim of International Schoool. Teachers have the abilities to take all measures to make sure of the success of teaching and learning in International Studies Department based on students’ level and Michigan HS Graduation Requirement.
QR Code Link to This Post
Pls. write up the 5 to 11 principle responsibilities of this job in descending order of importance. （up to 11）
1. Assume teacher responsibilities including classroom instruction, homeroom mentor, product team advisor, co-curricular sponsor, and curriculum development.
2. Work school calendar of 190-200 student days, longer school day of 8:00 a.m. –5:30 p.m. and teacher calendar of 200-210 days. (Exact days of school should be in accordance with the school calendar.)
3. Weekly classroom instructional period will be approximately 24 teaching hours with 40-50 minutes per period.
4. Support enrichment programs.
5. Participate in required teacher training.
6. Develop school curriculum and start-up components.
7. Support an international focus across the curriculum, cross-disciplinary planning and inquiry based learning within a block schedule.
8. Meet instructional and compliance requirements of the Sino-Australian International High School program.